What is the Best Way to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Let’s take a look at some of the most effective methods recommended by beauticians and dermatologists.
- Deep regular cleansing
- Honey and cinnamon: Mix a tablespoon of honey with ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon. Rub the mixture on to your face with your fingers. Apply with circular movements, leave the face mask on for a couple of minutes and then, finally wash off with warm water. Clearly, with the question: “how to get rid of blackheads fast?”. This can be one of inexpensive and easy to apply methods.
- Egg White Mask: Another the approach of how to get rid of blackheads fast is to take two eggs and separate yolk from whites. Softly beat whites with a bit of lukewarm water. Apply on face until stiff. If you need to know how to remove blackheads from nose area, for example, try this simple trick: once the egg white mask is stiff, apply a second layer of only egg whites (no water) mixture and leave from 10-15 minutes longer. The egg whites help to tighten pores and remove any grease and dirt which may be causing the blackhead.
How to get rid of blackheads overnight with beauty products:
- Cosmetic Clay: Use a shine-sopping mud clay or charcoal mask at least twice a week as part of your cleansing routine. Some types of clay come in their pore-reducing versions which are great for blackhead-prone areas like your nose or chin. These are the 2 clay use for cleansing that stand on top 1 & 2 from Amazon with many positive reviews. You may want to try to use these 2, since they are not so expensive but will have highly and possibly effective for cleansing.
- Gel: There are several cosmetic brands on the market. Look for an overnight gel that contains pore-cleaning salicylic acid. These are the 2 most popular and highest rating products to treat blackheads. They are not too expensive to worth a try.
An example of review from “Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel” product for your reference: “I highly recommend cleaning your face first with an astringent to get surface dirt and oil off your skin, or a cleanser that is also an exfoliant. You won’t necessarily feel anything when you put the peel on. The first time I used it, I felt some tingling and then a little itching, but after a couple of times, that was almost non-existent. I did have some flaking – it wasn’t bad, and after a couple of days, that stopped too. My skin was a little red after using it, so that made it hard to see a difference in my skin, but after a few hours, that calmed down and I did notice my blackheads were gone and my pores were a little smaller. I’m very happy with the results. I look much more refreshed, and my skin is smoother.”
While using natural products may help you to solve the question of how to get rid of blackheads fast, applying beauty products not only help to make the process fast but sometimes they are also the answers for your worrying about how to get rid of blackheads overnight.
- Lemon and Salt: Squeeze a medium-sized juicy lemon and mix with salt. Scrub the mixture on the affected area with your fingertips. Leave on for about 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is a very effective cleaner and its micro grains act as powerful exfoliating aids. Make a paste by mixing baking soda and warm water. Rub gently on your face for a couple of minutes. Let the paste dry for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
Again, if you want to know how to get rid of blackheads fast, natural products always work!
Also, best way to get rid of blackheads is to look for those life-saving products:
- Cleansing Strips: If you want to know how to remove blackheads from nose areas, nothing is as effective as cleansing strips. They can be purchased in most cosmetic stores and work really well on stubborn, hard to reach areas like nose or chin. You simply apply the strip by following instructions carefully. Let the strip work for as long as needed and then remove. Voila! The blackheads will come out on the sticky part of the strip. The most popular cleaning strips is below, use them and you will not regret. A 4 star rating from customers has proved that. With 8% discount for this whole pack, you get more than what you buy!
- Microdermabrasion Home Kits: Although this process is best done by a skin professional, some brands offer practical and effective kits which can be used at home. Microdermabrasion consists in exfoliating the external layers of your skin in order to reveal the cleaner, healthier and better-looking skin which lies underneath. This process can be done with special equipment in professional spa premises or at home with simpler milder tools like a brush and beauty products. Always make sure to ask about your skin type and the best option for your particular case. You will want to have a look OR purchase this to if it effective as all the reviews.
- Facial Peel: There is a wide range of facial cleaners on the market that contain salicylic acid. This key component removes dirt and dead skin cells and at the same time, fights pimples and helps keep pores clear to prevent further breakouts. If you have a dry to combination skin type, with patches of blackheads in certain areas, you may want to try the product only locally. And, of course, for the facial peel, we cannot offer you to try any other products than this “Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel”, which has over 300 positive reviews.
In addition, the combination of using beauty products and natural products will always assist you to resolve the process of how to get rid of blackheads overnight and fast!
The best way to get rid of blackheads permanently is prevention
You can prevent future blackheads from appearing by following these simple tips:
- Home tips: If your skin is mega oily or zit-prone, sleep on a 100% cotton pillowcase. Polyester makes you sweat and prevents your skin from breathing properly during the night. Also, change your pillowcase every other night fro extra care. Also, use a face towel exclusively for your face. Don’t dry hands or share this towel with anyone. Finally, avoid touching your face too much and NEVER squeeze blackheads with your fingers, nails or tweezers. This can cause skin infection and make matters much worse.
- Product tips: If nature has endowed you with oversized pores which are a sure-proof way to develop blackheads, take daily care to another level by using a stay-in moisturizer right after cleansing. This trick will zap grease all day long. Then, go for an oil-absorbing makeup that will leave a matte finish. Finally, dust your face with an oil control loose powder. Make sure you use a fat makeup brush for this process. Opt for oil-free, non-comedogenic type of products that will help you close pores and prevent further breakouts.